Grilled BBQ Chicken Thighs, Sautéed Garlic Green Beans And Roasted Potatoes
Grilled BBQ Chicken Thighs (Bone-In):
- Season with salt and pepper and your favorite low sugar BBQ sauce.
- Grill 5-7 minutes on each side until internal temp reaches 165.
- Blanch your beans - boil for 5 minutes in salted water then drain and immediately transfer to an ice bath. *
- Right before serving, sauté 3 minced garlic cloves in some olive oil for 1 minute then toss your green beans in the pan to evenly coating warm through.
*Tip: Blanching your beans allows you to pre-cook them just enough for them to stay crisp (and not fall apart) when you toss them in your sauté pan.
- Use a small bag of the petite red potatoes, slice each in half or quarters. Toss in olive oil, salt and pepper until fully coated.
- Spread out on cookie sheet and bake at 450 for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and edges begin to get crispy.