This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I am hosting a holiday party and you are invited!
I wish I could invite you all. I love to host gatherings. Unfortunately, I haven’t hosted as many as I usually would in this COVID world. But if I were to host one this holiday season, you would be invited, and below is what I would serve you.
It has all the right things - fresh, healthy, and super tasty. A balance of good quality proteins, veggies, carbs, and fats. Ingredients that are minimally processed, not artificial, and mostly real food. Savory and sweet that you can feel good about eating.
Jen’s Holiday Party Appetizers Picks
- Crudite with Hummus - raw veggie slices with a favorite store-bought hummus drizzled with a bit of olive oil on top
- Goat Cheese Appetizer with Honey, Fig, & Pistachios - served with almond flour crackers
- Blistered Green Olives - tastes good warm or cold
- Shrimp Cocktail - thawed, frozen cooked large shrimp and good quality cocktail sauce
- Sweet Potato Bruschetta - a combo of simple and bold flavors
- Maple Rosemary Roasted Nuts - made with almonds, cashews, and pecans
- Fudgy Chocolate Tarts - the bite-size, mini ones
What healthy ones would you add to this? Comment below and let me know.
I wish you a healthy and enjoyable holiday season!